Customer Service Representative
Last updated 1 day ago
- EducationVerifiable High School Diploma or GED RequiredBusiness OverviewIts a new day in health bining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nations premier health innovation company.
- We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- Job DescriptionThis position makes outbound patient and provider scheduling calls and takes in-coming calls from members, providers, etc providing professional phone assistance to all callers through the criteria based prior authorization process.
- Maintains complete, timely and accurate documentation of all customer calls, approvals and denials, and transfers all clinical questions and judgment calls to the pharmacist.
- CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
- Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, were pioneering a bold new approach to total health.
- As a CVS Health colleague, youll be at the center of it all.
Links for CVS Pharmacy