CUSTOMER SERVICE REP-CASHIER
- Are you interested in cashier, retail, or gas station attendant opportunities with great benefits?
- Perform consistent station cleaning of the indoor and outdoor facilities including restrooms, islands, pumps, and car wash, if applicable.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breast-feeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability (including medical condition), military or veteran status, political preference, marital status, citizenship, genetic information or other status protected by law or regulation.
- Filling vehicle fuel tanks with gasoline or diesel fuel to specified levels.
- CSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- In addition, Chevron Stations Inc. (CSI) reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
- Maintain cash drawer, secure all funds in safes, and perform cashier reconciliation at each end of shift to ensure accurate management of sales.
- Then apply today as a Customer Service Representative-Cashier for Chevron Stations Inc.!