Customer Service Rep Entry Level
- Full Job Description We are excited to be hiring Customer Service Reps during these crazy times.
- We currently have a variety of opportunities available throughout various departments.
- All of our openings offer a chance to foster future career opportunities.
- For this role, we’ll need someone who can: Learn and be excited about helping customers achieve their needs and goals Analyze data and reporting to identify actionable items that can be used to better our business functions Become an expert on our various programs and portals Use that expertise to help improve outcomes and promote client success Understand and support customer’s unique needs/identity Engage customers in creative ways, i.
- e content creation, newsletters, campaigns Work collaboratively on cross-functional projects and coordinate with technical and non-technical teams to fine-tune new and existing programs
- Skills & Experience: Have great writing skills and creative writing ability Be a team-player who can also work independently Possess good communication skills and email etiquette Have a proactive, positive attitude and eagerness to learn Interest in Employee Engagement and/or Workplace Culture preferred
- Job Type: Full-time Pay: $44,000.00 - $64,000.00 per year Benefits: 401(k) Dental insurance Employee discount Health insurance Life insurance Vision insurance Schedule: 8 hour shift Monday to Friday Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred) Experience: Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred) Work Location: One location Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19