Customer Service Career Fair - Virtual - Competitive Benefits!
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Customer Service Advocate II: *Freedom Debt Relief is the leading debt settlement company in the nation.
- As a Customer Service Advocate, you will provide guidance, education, and support to clients into the Freedom Debt Relief program.
- The role involves reviewing files to ensure all underwriting policies and procedures are followed, as well as welcoming new customers to the Freedom Debt Relief program.
- Loan Servicing Customer Service Representative: *Loan Servicing plays a critical role in providing support to our clients in personal lending products.
- Using compassion, empathy, and active listening, you will answer inbound calls and assist each customer with their concerns or requests.
- Training Class Start Date: June 14th Open availability between the hours of 5am-6pm, Monday-Friday*If you are driven to provide a great customer experience and want to join an organization with a mission to help people achieve their financial goals, sign up for our career fair today!
- This career fair will be focused on our Customer Service Representative roles.
- Join us on June 8th, 2021 from 9am-11am for a virtual career fair!
Links for Freedom Financial