Last updated 2 months ago
- Examples of positions may include: helping customers make travel arrangements for a cruise, coordinating roadside assistance for stranded motorists, assisting customers to navigate a tax company's website, and assisting families with Disney reservations, to name a few.
- Must be a desktop or laptop connected to a nearby router or wall for firewall/security purposes.
- Must have (or be willing to set up) a quiet home office with a computer/laptop, headset, and reliable/strong internet connection
- Must be willing to submit to a standard background check, drug test, technology check, and voice assessments
- Must have a home office set up and ethernet cord you can connect to your computer.
- All hours/shifts are available (Days, Evenings, Nights, weekends, and OT) from which you can choose to work.
- Using your home computer and phone to answer inbound phone calls, video calls, and/or live chats to provide awesome customer service
- The starting pay for our agents is $10/hour for a minimum of 40 hours per week; and $8/hour for less than 40 hours per week.