Customer Service Advisor
- Suggest Revision
- The Customer Service Advisor (CSA) often begins as a Pick-n-Pull Greeter and can work their way up through Part Sales, Parts Specialist and eventually a store Sales Lead through positive work ethics and evaluations.
- The CSA will be present during all peak customer traffic periods which could include weekends, sale days, or any other occasion that would generate high customer flow into the store per the specified store schedule.
- The CSA is expected to maintain the excellent standards of all Pick-n-Pull policies and procedures, while always being pleasant, respectful, and helpful.
- Promote the Pick-n-Pull Safety Culture.
- Follow loss prevention, risk control, quality assurance, and proper cash handling procedures at all times.
Updated 9 days ago