Customer Experience Advocate
- Customer Resolution Advocates are the voice of Carvana and spend the majority of the day on the phone assisting customers at various stages of their car buying journeys.
- Advocates celebrate with customers, empathize when things go wrong, resolve complex challenges when they arise, and create an amazing car buying experience for our customers.
- An advocate is the customer s biggest champion and makes the process simple, seamless, and fun!
- This department takes a wide variety of calls, and each one is unique.
- As an advocate, you ll encounter conversations like helping resolve customer account issues, title and registration questions, repairs needed after vehicle delivery, and guiding prospective customers through the purchasing process.
- Advocates are trained and empowered to handle all different types of calls, including escalations.
- We anticipate issues, offer resolutions, treat customers as if they were our moms, and turn not-so-great experiences into unforgettable ones.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Work Location: One location
Stand out and contact Carvana directly