Customer Business Advisor I - Crop Science - North Central US
- As a Customer Business Advisor (CBA), you will advise key growers on Bayer Crop Science products and technology as a local expert and drive market share growth through adoption of Bayer products on the farm.
- This territory covers the following geography: The following counties in Southeast North Dakota: Cass, Traill and Richland, as well as the following counties in Western Minnesota: Clay, Becker, Otter Tail, Norman, Wilkin and Mahnomen.
- Customer Business Advisor I - Crop Science - North Central US
- Preferred Qualifications:+ Masters degree in Agronomy.
- ;+ Position requires driving for the company that may fall under DOT/FMCSA jurisdiction.
- Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture.
- You will be responsible for an annual target achievement with 35-40 assigned growers, supporting National Brands (Dekalb/ASGROW/DeltaPine) and selling the total Bayer portfolio inclusive of Seeds, Chemistry and Climate products and services.
- This may entail the hauling of trailers, product, supplies or equipment in a safe manner.
Links for Bayer