Cronos Group - Head of Regulatory
- Company: Cronos Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CRON, TSX: CRON), headquartered in Toronto, Canada, is an innovative global cannabinoid company, with international production and distribution across five continents.
- The Company is engaged in the cultivation, manufacture, and marketing of cannabis and cannabis-derived products for the medical and adult-use markets.
- Cronos Group is committed to building disruptive intellectual property by advancing cannabis research, technology and product development.
- With a passion to responsibly elevate the consumer experience, Cronos Group is building an iconic brand portfolio.
- This role will work directly alongside, and in support of, Cronos Group’s highly experienced business teams and legal professionals to provide strategic and practical legal advice on a wide variety of legal regulatory issues related to the development and growth of the CBD business.
- Experience: The successful candidate will hold a J.D. from a reputable law school, will have obtained foundational training at a top law firm, and will have a minimum of 6-8+ years of practice experience with the FDA and FTC in a non-contentious regulatory in a commercial context.
Stand out and contact Minority Corporate Counsel Association directly