- As a member-owned financial cooperative, we help business owners in agriculture, forestry and fisheries secure the financing they need to operate and grow, and the crop insurance they need to protect their livelihoods.
- Northwest FCS is a five-time recipient of the Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award, and the top scoring large company in the Best Place to Work-Inland Northwest competition five years in a row.
- This full-time position reports to the SVP-Credit and supports the provision of sound and constructive credit and related services to Northwest FCS customers.
- Northwest Farm Credit Services is in search of a Credit Officer to join our Oregon Lending department in our Pendleton, Oregon branch location.
- Conducting research of agricultural and related industries and commodities to determine viability, trends, and opportunities.
- When you apply for a position with Northwest FCS, we collect personal identifiers (from your resume and other application information you submit), such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number(s) and employment and education related information.
- In addition to a comprehensive suite of core benefits designed to support employees at all career stages, Northwest FCS provides all employees with 24 paid hours annually to volunteer in their communities; a substantial employer match to our award-winning 401(k) plan; a bonus plan; generous paid vacation, sick, and parental leave; and financial assistance for adoptions.
Links for Northwest Farm Credit Services