Credentialing Specialist - Medical
Expired 4 months agoInactive Job
- The Credentialing Specialist is responsible for the credentialing, privileging, licensing of practice plan faculty in accordance with established regulatory and policy requirements.
- Credentialing Specialist-UNLV Medicine
- o Management of ECHO or other computerized credentialing software database.
- To transform quality of care for Nevada patients through innovations in improved access and community integration, while fostering a learning environment that inspires and attracts students, faculty, and community support / awareness.
- Knowledge of medical provider credentialing and accreditation principles, processes, procedures, regulations, standards, state licensing requirements and documentation.
- Acts as a liaison between the physician being credentialed and agency completing the credentialing to ensure timeliness of credentialing process.
- This includes knowledge of credentialing software, database management, spreadsheets, Word, email, and scanning equipment.
- o Maintains an organized, clean and presentable office work area.
Links for UNLV Medicine