Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Marketing Automation (HubSpot, Pardot) experience is a plus (training provided)
- The Creative Designer will work as part of an exceptionally collaborative marketing team to create impactful visuals for web, digital and print that showcase the Donyati brand and culture and help to drive marketing success through the development of innovative content.
- You also demonstrate a strong understanding of best practices and industry-standard tools for design and digital marketing including Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, SEO, Social Media Platforms, and Marketing Automation (a plus!)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Premier, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- With a stellar portfolio, you have proven design skills showing examples of visually stunning marketing content (dynamic & static graphics, infographics, process flow & diagram graphics, presentations, paid & organic ads, web pages, landing pages, email templates, video, animation, and other marketing collateral), displaying an understanding of effective design, layout, color, composition and typography, and the ability to maintain brand integrity.
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords experience is a plus
- Create compelling visual communications that are memorable and informative.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design or related field; or relevant experience
Links for Donyati