COVID Vaccination Operations Manager
Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- CHC is designated as a federally qualified health center and a patient-centered medical home by HRSA, the Joint Commission, and NCQA, respectively.
- In addition, the organization has developed three wholly owned subsidiaries from the original pilot developments within the Weitzman Institute: the National Nurse Practitioner Residency and Fellowship Training Consortium (NNPRFTC), the National Institute for Medical Assistant Advancement (NIMAA), and the ConferMed. Job Description: COVID Vaccine Operations Manager The COVID-19 Vaccine Operations Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day logistics of the CHC’s COVID-19 Vaccine response.
- Our Weitzman Institute is devoted to research and practice transformation and is recognized around the country as one of the premier research institutes focused on improving health care and health outcomes for special and vulnerable populations.
- Monitors the day-to-day management of CHC’s COVID-19 Vaccination distribution sites ensuring vaccine inventory management, patient communication and scheduling, and staffing allocations are in alignment with vaccine administration expectations and outcomes.
- Responsible for staying up to date on compliance with the CDC and DPH’s Vaccination Program requirements.
- Primary Responsibilities In alignment with CHC’s COVID-19 Vaccine response, maintains an effective and service-oriented response to local, state and national initiatives and supports the development of a highly reliable care delivery system.
- This includes providing leadership, guidance, resource coordination, and direct supervision to the program staff to support the safe and effective provision of COVID-19 Vaccine in accordance with CDC and Connecticut’s Department of Public Health’s guidelines.
- Serves as a mentor to site lead pre and post site deployment.
Links for Community Health Center, Inc.