COVID Patient Communications Representative
Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- CHC is designated as a federally qualified health center and a patient-centered medical home by HRSA, the Joint Commission, and NCQA, respectively.
- Our Weitzman Institute is devoted to research and practice transformation and is recognized around the country as one of the premier research institutes focused on improving health care and health outcomes for special and vulnerable populations.
- Summary:Community Health Center, Inc. (CHC), with offices in Connecticut, Colorado and California, is one of the country's most creative and dynamic providers of primary medical, dental, and behavioral health services, and a leader in practice-based research, health professionals training, and use of innovative technologies to advance health and healthcare.
- Confidentiality must be maintained according to CHC policies.
- We employ several hundred medical, dental, and behavioral health providers who are engaged in practice, teaching, and research.
- We deliver more than 500,000 patient visits per year from primary care hubs and community clinics across the state of Connecticut, all connected by technology and common standards for quality.
- Full access to patient medical records and encounter data.
- Regular duties include sending test results to patients via mail, email, and text, assisting patients with the patient portal, as well as tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Links for Community Health Center