Expired 4 months agoInactive Job
- We are looking for applicants who can work the day shift Monday-Friday.
- Information obtained through interviews is entered by case investigators into a disease surveillance system.
- COVID Case Investigator Contact Tracer Summary of Work The COVID-19 Case Investigator & Contact Tracer is responsible for interviewing individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 and notifying their close contacts.
- Case investigators virtually monitor both cases and contacts during isolation and quarantine.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; excellent problem-solving skills.
- Case investigators will follow-up with workplaces, schools, childcares, etc.
- State funding only exists for the remainder of this calendar year.
Links for Minot State University