Counsleor - Project Mother & Child Program
Expired 8 months agoInactive Job
- Responsible for clinical case-management, which includes ongoing contact and coordination with probation, parole, diversion officers, case workers, therapists, family members, and/or any outside source involved with the client, in a manner affecting treatment focus and process.
- Uses standard assessment tools to assess client’s current situation including: medical, employment/support, drug and alcohol use /history, legal, family history, family/social relationships, trauma, depression and anxiety symptoms and psychiatric issues and utilizes information for Treatment Plan.
- Must be ASI and/or CASI certified and Provider Network approved to do vouchers.
- Participates in clinical team staffing, daily or weekly, as designated per caseload and presents each client case.
- Meets with clients to complete standardized drug and alcohol evaluations; completes required paperwork and prepares reports as assigned by Clinical Director.
- Utilizes trauma informed assessments and other tools to develop Treatment Plan and reviews plan with client regularly.
- Must perform all interactions with clients and staff in a trauma informed manner; abide by HIPAA and 42CFR confidentiality requirements in all interactions with businesses, family members, friends of clients, and other agencies and the general public.
- Responsible for the development and regular update of treatment plans (meeting specific program guidelines) utilizing and documenting client preferences, recording progress notes, preparing discharge summaries, developing aftercare plans, and documenting weekly client staffing reports.
Links for St. Monica's