Expired 25 days agoInactive Job
- · Develop budget and detailed cost estimates in addition to a cost database for a wide variety of commercial construction projects typically under $10 Million for office renovations, new building construction, infrastructure replacement projects, building security upgrades, hazardous abatement, plaza replacement work, roofing replacements, and other building envelope repairs.
- We are also a Navy Seaport-e Prime, FAA eFAST prime, and multiple GSA schedules contract holder.
- hostedrecords.com Cost Estimator position details: · Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
- · Proven work experience as a commercial Cost Estimator with a minimum of five years experience · Advanced knowledge of construction and engineering processes.
- Hosted Records is an ISO certified HUBZONE and Woman Owned Small Business.
- Requirements: · Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or similar field.
- · Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- · Obtain vendor quotes for all specialty equipment that will be incorporated in the client’s projects.
Links for Hosted Records Inc.