Corporate Intern - Solution Services
- Responsibilities will vary but may include working on technical solutions from a discovery, scoping, configuration, design, deployment and testing perspective, supporting various verticals within Solutions Services and Operations.
- Students applying for this internship must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a solid understanding of technology, and an appreciation and recognition of the value that can be derived from the convergence of business and technology.
- Recommended, but not required: experience with process modeling/mapping, translating complex requirements into consumable output, and working cross functionally among different business verticals.
- Computer Information Systems
- Management Information Systems
- Business / Data Analytics
- Global Business / Management
- Workers in this position will be in a hybrid office environment and may be required to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop and lift to 50 pounds while operating office equipment and conducting daily duties.
- Liveops delivers an on-demand skilled workforce of onshore virtual agents for customer service and sales.
- With no call center, overhead or wasted idle time, our pay-per-use model scales to meet seasonal or time of day spikes in demand.
- More than 400 organizations across service industries including retail, health care, insurance and telecom trust Liveops to deliver an enterprise-grade workforce, with faster program readiness, increased revenue, and greater customer satisfaction scores than traditional call centers.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Links for Liveops