Corporate Intern - Business Intelligence
- Internship Overview:The Business Intelligence Intern will play an instrumental role on the Liveops BI team, assisting with the completion of tasks that help all members of the greater Liveops team understand the daily operations of our business, as well as long-term projects that will improve our data management processes and the analytical abilities of the organization.
- The BI intern will gain a wide variety of exposure across various systems including but not limited to Domo, Snowflake, Flatfile, Power Automate, and Jira. Intern Responsibilities/Projects:The Business Intelligence Intern will assist the BI team with a variety of projects, which will touch on dashboard development, file management, analytics, as well as setup and administration of various BI related systems.
- In addition, this role will likely include migration of data to, plus assistance with the setup of, our new data warehouse and related systems that support it.
- Intern Profile/Skills:Liveops is seeking students with some experience in any or all of the following: Performing business related analyses.
- Creating dashboards or data visualizations through a graphical user interface.
- Programming (particularly either SQL or Python).
- In addition, we are seeking students with excellent written and verbal communication skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- MajorsBusiness Intelligence, Computer Science, Programming, and IT majors will receive priority.
- Business administration, management, or operations majors may also receive consideration.
- Our Intern ProgramLiveops offers Summer Internships.
- Students get a chance to understand the BPO field and help us disrupt the industry!
- You will get to do meaningful work, learn from others through mentoring, networking and training.
- You will also get to share what you are learning at school and make an impact in helping us as we continue to growOur Intern BenefitsGuest Speakers: Learn from our leadership by attending information sessions.
- Fun: Enjoy social events with other Interns & TeammatesPerks: Free breakfast and lunch once a week along with other snacks and beverages available.
- Pay: Competitive hourly rate
Links for Liveops