Corporate Communications Manager
Posted 1 day ago
- Contribute to integrated communications plans and support media relations efforts to ensure the company and its leaders are visible across owned, earned and paid channels.
- Lead Corporate Communication planning, including efforts in support of major, cross-functional campaigns and M&A activity.
- Ensure all external communications have a cohesive look and feel, as well as a strategic purpose.
- Collaborate across the business and functions to develop thought leadership initiatives that raise the visibility of Dun & Bradstreet’s brand and leadership team, its transformation story and value proposition to clients.
- Help to shape Dun & Bradstreet’s corporate responsibility story, tying to current Do Good initiatives and mission-driven efforts.
- Manage the entire writing process – from start to finish – to create related content, including bylines, press releases, award and speaking opportunity submissions and media interview prep materials.
- Play a supporting role in the development of quarterly earnings scripts and presentations, and annual reports.
- Proactively build Dun & Bradstreet’s media sphere, building relationships with reporters/influencers to drive story opportunities and placements.
- Keep a pulse on top industry trends and identify new opportunities to insert Dun & Bradstreet into a conversation.
- Monitor competitive news.
- Maintain a calendar of key campaigns and content.
- Support social media initiatives that raise the visibility of company leaders.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 3 or more years of corporate communications and/ or PR experience, either in-house or agency.
- Proficiency in writing, editing and with communications skills.
- Strategic, organized thinker who can prioritize projects and devote resources behind those that are most impactful.
- Experience working with senior leaders and executives.
- Experience collaborating with colleagues across business divisions and functions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or Communications.
- Experience with a B2B or big data company.
- Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
- We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Links for Dun & Bradstreet