Corporate Capital Markets Associate - Mid-Level
Last updated 2 days ago
- Associated topics: broker dealer, commodities, ira, investor, nasdaq, risk, securities broker, security, sell, trader
- The Washington, D.C. office of Hogan Lovells seeks an outstanding mid-level capital markets lawyer with a minimum of two years of experience.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive capital markets experience, including representing (i) companies, investors and underwriters in public securities transactions, and (ii) public companies in corporate governance and SEC reporting and compliance matters; excellent drafting skills; the ability to interact effectively with sophisticated client management teams; and the ability to be friendly and collegial with a team, including mentoring and supervising more junior associates.
- Keen to become part of a truly global, collaborative team of professionals?
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or protected Veteran status.
- hoganlovells.com. Hogan Lovells is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Hogan Lovells is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Your journey begins here.
Links for Hogan Lovells