Controller - Tech Start up - REMOTE
- They are privately owned and are pre-IPO. They are a highly innovative, entrepreneurial, industry disrupting startup, at an early stage in the J-Curve.
- This role can be based anywhere in the USA and offers significant long term equity potential.
- The firm has exclusively retained Tom Smith at Michael Page to secure their next high caliber Financial Controller, to report directly into the Chief Financial Officer.
- Job Description Working entirely from home, the US based Controller reports directly into the Chief Financial Officer overseas.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Controller and take responsibility for maintaining the financial integrity of a Tech Start Up. This is your chance to help grow a business and to build something from the ground up, hone your leadership skills by building a team, and get the opportunity to develop your abilities and our overall process.
- This role is exclusive to Michael Page. Should you be interested, please submit your resume on the link provided and it will be considered within 72 hours of application.
- The Successful Applicant In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following: 5 years of experience in accounting, ideally witha blend of public and corporate accounting - essential Strong experience in the technology/ digital sectors - essential Strong working knowdleg of IFRS - essential Experience working in a multi-currency environment (USD and CAD specifically) Ability to work remotely 100% of the time.
- What's on Offer Performance related bonus scheme Significant equity involvement (this firm awards equity for employees on a continual basis, both for standard employment, but also on an ongoing bases through various incentives and rewards).
- Page Executive is part of the PageGroup.
- Page House, 1 Dashwood Lang Road, Addlestone , Weybridge , Surrey , KT15 2QW
Links for Page Executive