Expired 4 months agoInactive Job
- Oversee and perform accounting activities including, but not limited to, daily financial reporting, monthly and annual closing and analysis, inventory management, A/P, A/R, payroll, bank reconciliations, financial audit administration, and tax return preparation with CPA firm.
- The Controller works in collaboration with the Business Unit Manager and other top management in the U.S. and France to lead the organization and is responsible for financial reporting and record keeping.
- Maintain efficient Order-to-Cash and Procure-to-Pay systems.
- Prepare and report accurate and timely financial reports and analysis of budgets and financial trends to the U.S. Business Unit Manager and the parent company in France.
- Controller sought by SEGEPO-FSM North America headquarters in Cold Spring, KY. The closely held screw machined parts manufacturer with international headquarters in France has a 100+ year history.
- Develops metrics tied to the strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- VonLehman CPA & Advisory firm is retained to perform this search for our client.
- segepofsm.com Work Remotely: No COVID-19 Precaution(s): Remote interview process Personal protective equipment provided or required Social distancing guidelines in place Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place Show more
Links for Segepo-FSM