- Full Job Description Sterling Personnel, Inc. is recruiting for a Project Manager for our client in San Antonio, TX. The Project Manager will oversee building operations and maintenance services for six federal buildings in San Antonio, Texas.
- The PM is responsible for all working matters in the operations of the facilities, including employees and subcontractor services.
- Responsible for maintaining a strong, trained, and disciplined workforce.
- Develop training sessions for employees who require them Maintain a strong safety program Manage multiple employees at multiple buildings Prepare financial forecasts and monthly updates.
- Must possess verifiable understanding and experience in troubleshooting, repair and replacement of building specific equipment, including PV Solar Power System, Mag-Lev Chillers and Condensing Boilers.
- Job Type: Full-time Pay: $58,000.00 - $62,000.00 per year Benefits: Dental insurance Health insurance Vision insurance Schedule: Monday to Friday Application Question(s): Do you have experience with uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems?
- COVID-19 Precaution(s): Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Links for Sterling Personnel, Inc.