- Wholesale Sales & Used Car Purchases - Recording of vehicle sales, Request & process lien payoffs
- General Dealership Accounting - FTC, RDR, Rebate & Bank Reconciliation, Schedule reviews and maintenance, Accounting for manufacturer monies, Balance Intercompany, Sales Tax
- Dealership Accountant I is an entry level position that ensures timely, accurate and consistent recording of dealership transactions.
- This will serve them well on a path to an Accounting Manager Role or if coupled with Automotive and Business acumen on the path to a Business Manager.
- Auto Industry Experience (preferred).
- Consumers can buy, sell and service vehicles digitally or through our over 250+ coast to coast locations.
- Dealership AP/AR - Processing of cash receipts & vendor invoice, Collection of dealership AR balances, Refunds: 8300, Warranty Cancellations, Regional check runs
- Lithia Motors - Sacramento APC
Links for Lithia Motors