Content Specialist- BPO and RPA Services
Expired 6 months agoInactive Job
- The Content Specialist will be responsible for creating, producing and measuring the performance of content across various channels for the service lines related to Finance Transformation (Nearshore Outsourcing, Robotics Process Automation, Shared Services, Analytics & Overall Process Improvement).
- Auxis is a leading Consulting & Outsourcing firm focused on helping organizations achieve Peak Performance in their back office operations including Finance & Accounting, Information Technology and Customer Service.
- The Auxis Content Specialist is responsible for working closely with marketing and leadership to develop marketing collateral and deliverables in support of our sales strategy.
- You will be part of a new content team focused on driving awareness of the future of finance organizations and driving demand for game changing services and products (RPA).
- Preference for candidates with background in writing content for a similar finance executive audience or for a B2B services company (e.g. Big Four, Accounting Firms, Software and/or SaSS)
- Create, maintain and manage the content calendar for BPO & RPA Services
- Must have a proven track record of success in contributing to content strategy across channels.
Links for Auxis