Consumer Lending Division Risk Manager- VP
Expired 26 days agoInactive Job
- The Division Risk Manager will either oversee or perform (depending on the size and complexity of the division) the functions of BSA Officer, Business Unit Compliance Officer, SOX coordinator/tester, Vendor Risk Manager, Information Security Coordinator, Disaster Recovery and Business Resumption Manager, and or other control/risk related activities.
- Associated topics: chief financial officer, director finance, finance director, general manager, general operational manager, operation, president finance, senior director, supply, vice president
- These modules include but are not limited to; information security, human resources, Sarbanes-Oxley, fraud, vendor management, business continuity, regulatory compliance, product risk and model validation.
- These modules include but are not limited to; information security, human resources, Sarbanes-Oxley, fraud, vendor management, business continuity, compliance, product risk and model validation.
- Discover your opportunity with Union Bank, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world.
- Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
- The Division Risk Manager will be the focal point of contact concerning matters of operational risk.
- Responsible for keeping the Division Manager and BURM apprised of changes in inherent risk or control breakdowns/deficiencies that could impact residual risk.
Links for UnionBank