Consultant - VRM - Process: Enterprise Risk Management
- Suggest Revision
- Title: Security Analyst, Vulnerability & Risk Management
- Triage newly identified critical vulnerabilities and Zero-Day vulnerabilities, assess threat and impact information, manage escalation process for remediation based on risk.
- Coordinate with the threat intelligence team and SOC to drive key vulnerability initiatives.
- Provide written and oral communication as appropriate to the information security manager related to VRM quantitative metrics, reporting and analysis.
- Lead services to integrate static and dynamic application security testing into the SDLC to ensure new applications or applications undergoing a major change are assessed for vulnerabilities prior to production implementation.
Updated 0 days ago