Construction - Senior/Lead Estimator
Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- Ability to complete full quantity take-offs to support accurate estimates for all disciplines in commercial and multi-family projects including, but not limited to civil and site work, structural, concrete, building skin, finishes, mechanical, and electrical.
- Having LEED AP / LEED AP BD+C Certification is a plus
- Estimator will be a key collaborator for new and existing subcontractor relationships for estimating, bidding and project award.
- Director of Preconstruction
- Build estimates based on a practical understanding of design, constructability, logistics, sequencing and means and methods of a project.
- Strong construction computer software skills including the ability to use construction estimating software, scheduling, bid management, online plan rooms and database applications.
- Must be able to view things from a construction business owner’s perspective and present accordingly.
- Competencies: Strong analytical and logic skills with the ability to maintain a high degree of precision on assigned responsibilities.
Links for Link Construction Group, Inc.