Construction Project Manager
- Job Title: Construction Project Manager
- Location: Detroit, MI
- Duration: 12 Months
- Manager is NOT looking for construction manager or superintendent.
- This role is for Construction Project Manager.
- Individual will assist Project Managers on a variety of EPC projects and perform various functions to include RFP development/management, RFI development, change management, coordination of subcontractor s work, support schedule and budget management, document control, development meeting minutes and action items lists, expedite responses to action items and other assigned duties.
- Assignment to start June 2022 and run for at least 6 months, but likely longer with the potential to convert to employee-owner.
- This position will be based in Detroit focused on transmission and distribution projects in the region.
- Travel to client offices/project sites required as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, civil engineering, construction management or a related field.
- Additional applicable experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- A minimum of 10 years relevant project management experience.
- Must have 6-8 years of experience including substations, transmission lines or distribution construction.
- Distribution or air-insulated substation construction experience a plus.
- Must be able to meet the company's driving requirements.
- Associated topics: construction, director, healthcare, project manager, public works, scheduler, site, site supervisor, superintendent, supervisor
Stand out and contact TalentBurst directly