Construction - Project Manager
Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- Knowledge of Procore preferred
- Maintain and manage the purchase and delivery schedules, change order processes, shop drawings, document control, and Owner, Architect and Subcontractor correspondences
- The Construction Project Manager is responsible for all contractual and financial aspects of the project and is required to efficiently buy-out and manage the project to support the field staff, so they can deliver the projects within budget and schedule.
- Primavera and MS Project software proficiency
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency and initiative capable to quickly study and react to issues as they arise
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or applicable discipline
- Produce thorough financial forecasts which identify potential exposures and maintain the forecasting schedule
- 10+ years of commercial construction management experience
Links for Link Construction Group, Inc.