Construction Project Manager
- King Rose Construction (is a leading New York City general contractor that can build faster and better than our competition.
- We specialize in complex projects that must be built to exact specifications in a New York City Minute.
- We are New York City construction experts and are looking for a driven, socially skilled individual who can manage construction projects in New York City. We provide all of the training and technology needed to thrive in the World s most rewarding and complex construction market: New York City. We utilize the latest web based construction management and estimating software.
- The Construction Manager is the primary point of contact with the client and leads project teams typically comprise of the following positions:SuperintendentProject CoordinatorForemanSubcontractorsYour project s dedicated Project Coordinator will prepare all project documentation for your review such as:SchedulesMeeting MinutesSubmittalsRFI sChange OrdersPayment RequisitionsProcurementWe have a strong pipeline of profitable projects with high profile clients.
- Our clients include Facebook, FedEx, Dish Network, LeFrak, Pratt, Barnard, Mt Sinai, Northwell Health, Dish Network and many other prestigious organizations.
- We seek strong Construction Managers who enjoy operating with a large degree of authority while supported by a strong team.
- Responsibilities: Lead a project team that results in a happy client and financial success Primary point of contact with the client Responsible for a project s scope of work, profit & loss and schedule Assess project risk and mitigate them Build long term relationships with King Rose colleagues, clients, architects, engineers and subcontractors.
Stand out and contact King Rose Construction directly