Construction Project Accountant
Expired 7 days agoInactive Job
- Ensure that BCC policies are followed, including audit of insurance certificates, payment and performance bonds, executed lien releases, executed subcontracts and change orders.
- You serve the role of CFO for the project, handling all project-related finance and accounting duties, including AR, AP, treasury/cash management, risk management, and project cost reporting.
- Ensure that BCC is paid accurately and timely.
- Actively manage the CME (current month estimates) process to keep projects on budget.
- Experience in AP, AR, GL, Project cost accounting and monthly close process.
- Prepare monthly financial packages in concert with month-end close and PRMs (project review meetings.)
- Process accounts payables, including data entry of subcontractor requisitions and subsequent timely payment to subcontractors.
- Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to retirement, family matters, health, and wellness.
Links for Bozzuto