Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Use carpentry hand tools such as hammers, levels, squares, plumb bobs, screwdrivers, adjustable wrenches, hand and power saws, drill motors and pry bars, electric and pneumatic tools.
- Measure, cut, and/or shape boards, timbers, plywood, plastic, and other materials.
- Set, brace and align forms in place with lumber, timbers, turnbuckles, clamps, wall ties, coil rods, etc.
- Signal operators of construction equipment (such as cranes, rigging hardware, diggers, etc.)
- Climb and maintain body balance on ladders, scaffolding, or high structures.
- Layout, prepare, erect and assemble forms for pouring concrete.
- to facilitate movement and adjustment of machinery/equipment and install building framework where needed.
- Possess knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of buildings, or other industrial structures.
Links for Hanra Construction