Condo Association Manager
Expired 12 months agoInactive Job
- Amenities include 1100 linear feet of private beach, a 9-hole, 3 par golf course, a marina, 5 swimming pools, 6 tennis courts, bocce ball court, 2 restaurants on property, gated entry, roving patrol and much more to keep a well-versed manager plenty busy!
- Announcing an upcoming opportunity for a seasoned General Manager at a 43-acre beachfront community on the beautiful white sands of the Gulf of Mexico in Destin, Fl.
- Applicant should have at least 5 years of Florida association management experience, managed a community with a minimum of one-million-dollar operating budget, and have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Our short-term rental operations, buildings and grounds are overseen by an in-house staff of 40 employees with 3 department heads.
- Association Managment: 5 years (Preferred)
- AMS and/or PCAM designations are helpful.
- As a result, a good understanding of human resource management and contract negotiation is a must.
- There are also 2 administrative assistants reporting to the General Manager, as well as various contractors and service providers.
Links for Sandpiper Cove Condominiums