Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- Miranova, a luxury residential high-rise condominium is seeking professional and dependable Security/Concierge candidate to assist homeowners in their daily needs and to protect the integrity of the building and its systems.
- Previous customer service and/or hotel experience preferred and a security background a plusExperience in law enforcement or security, hotel, restaurant, or other service-oriented establishmentsWorks well in a team-driven environmentBenefits: Bonus PotentialUniforms, parking, and dry cleaning providedPositive working environmentMiranova offers a competitive compensation package in an exceptional Downtown location.
- Responsibilities include: Greeting residents, guests, and vendorsManaging and coordinating servicesMonitoring life safety equipment, responding to resident requestsSecuring the building, regular patrol of the grounds and parking garageEmphasis on being a visual deterrentMonitor security cameras, investigate and report incidentsProvide informational support and directionValet homeowner & guest vehicles in Miranova Parking GarageMiranova is a 24-hour, 7 day per week operation.
- Monday, Friday, & Saturday 7am - 3pm.
- Full-time benefits include medical/dental/vision coverage, vacation and personal time, bonus potential, uniform, and a positive working environment.
- RequirementsA neat, professional appearanceExcellent interpersonal skillsAbility to professionally communicate and constructively problem solveShould possess general office skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office computer products.
- The available position is 24 hours per week.
- Miranova is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Links for Miranova/NAI Ohio Equities