Expired 2 days agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: alley, beach, bell, bellhop, bellstand attendant, clubhouse, door attendant, hotel, inn, spa
- Ten minutes after the last movies put the Sliding glass doors on one-way and/or lock the doors to ensure that guest traffic can only exit the theater
- Moving the Podium inside and outside daily.
- Restock business cards, envelopes, gift cards and ticket printer paper at the hostess stand when needed
- GENERAL SUMMARY Guest Relations/Concierge is the Ambassador of the Cinema and first impression our guest receives.
- Check the paper level on the kiosk to have an idea of which ones to keep an eye on and when to change
- Be aware of all movies by watching movie trailers to be able to inform guests about movie plots
- For management positions, Silverspot covers 100% of employee only health insurance, dental, vision and basic life insurance/AD&D. We also offer dependent/spouse coverage as well as supplemental benefits such as short-term disability and long-term disability.
Links for SilverSpot Cinemas