Community Partnerships Coordinator
Expired 4 years agoInactive Job
- Collaborate within Athletics with Game Day Operations, ticket sales & operations, media relations, Tiger Sports Network, Tiger Athletic Fund (TAF) and the Total Tiger Program.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Deputy Director of Athletics for External including collaborating with key internal athletic staff members to include; Game-Day Experience, Ticket sales, Media, Tiger Sports Network, Tiger Athletic Fund & the Total Tiger Program.
- Coordinate with Assistant Athletic Director for the Total Tiger Program to plan and execute community service linked to reciprocal relationships with partner organizations.
- Manage all charitable donation programs to assist the fundraising efforts of qualified non-profit organizations.
- Job Purpose Towson University is accepting applications for a Community Partnerships Coordinator in the Department of Athletics.
- This position develops reciprocal relationships within campus and community aligned along our Thematic Lines-of-Effort; which can include; Baltimore-Towson University (BTU) Initiative, Educators Appreciation, Healthcare Professionals Appreciation, Youth Engagement & support to Admissions, First Responder Appreciation and Military Appreciation.
- Assist the Deputy AD for External and Assistant AD for Game Day Experience in developing unified marketing campaign with partners in support and enticing fans to experience the game-day environment of Unitas Stadium and SECU arena.
- In compliance with the act, Towson University distributes the annual Clery Report, which can be found here.
Links for College Sports