Expired 8 months agoInactive Job
- Documentation required by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and Kentucky Housing Corporation (KHC) or any other funding source is gathered and formulated by this individual.
- Maintains the leasing office in compliance with HUD guidelines, KHC guidelines, and Fair Housing laws.
- The Community Manager, under the direction of the Asset Manager of the management company, is responsible for carrying out the leasing aspects of the property.
- Because of this relationship, the Community Manager may be the first staff person aware when a resident is at risk and/or is in need of the services provided by a Service Coordinator.
- She/he works closely with the Asset Manager and the Maintenance Technician to coordinate and schedule turn over of apartments.
- Prepares resident file for eviction processing if necessary.
- The Community Manager is responsible for the supervision of any outside contractors performing work in the building, including, but not limited to, gathering bids and copies of insurance and workers’ compensation policies on awarded bid work.
- This report provides information to management as to upcoming vacancies, potential loss in revenue, scheduling of make ready apartments.
Links for Beacon Property Management