Communities in Action Corps- Sidney Area Chamber of Commerce
Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- Communities in Action (CIA) Corps, in partnership with the Sidney Area Chamber of Commerce, is a state AmeriCorps program strengthening communities in Eastern Montana by addressing social determinants of health (Physical Environment, Education, Child Development, Health Services, Personal Health and Mental Health Practices, Employment and Working Conditions, and Safety).
- The member will also serve on various committees through the Sidney Chamber including: Trade and Promotion, Sunrise Festival of the Arts, Government and Affairs, the Leadership Task Force, among others.
- Business/Entrepreneur , General Skills , Public Speaking , Computers/Technology , Writing/Editing , Education , Public Health , Community Organization , Communications.
- The Chamber of Commerce works with many of the "social determinants of health" to ensure that quality of life from an economic standpoint is feasible for Sidney area residents.
- Communities in Action Corps- Sidney Area Chamber of Commerce
- Community Outreach , Community and Economic Development , Neighborhood Revitalization , Health.
- Chamber Bucks are essentially "gift cards" purchased at the Sidney Chamber that can be used exclusively at Chamber Businesses.
- The member will be responsible for the set up and education of a new system of Chamber Bucks which will electricize the Chamber Bucks program.
Links for Americorps