- Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales director, sales executive, sales leader, sales management, shift lead, territory manager
- The CSM exceeds customer's expectation by delivering WOW!
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully maintaining and developing commercial sales.
- The CSM develops and maintains positive relationships with commercial customers by managing the acquisition and delivery of products, providing ongoing customer service, and maintaining expert knowledge on parts and inventory.
- SUMMARY:The Commercial Sales Manager is responsible for driving the commercial sales within their AutoZone location.
- Develop new accounts through face to face and telephone contact with potential customers
- Maintain records and billing for commercial accounts; processes returns and reconciles accounts
- Act as a consultative partner to commercial customers by maintaining expert knowledge on automotive parts and industry; Conduct research to guarantee the customer is offered the 'right part for the right price'
Links for AutoZone