Commercial Roofing Technician
Expired 19 days agoInactive Job
- Installation of different types of roofing systems such as BUR, EPDM, Single-ply, coatings, and other forms of low-slope roofing systems
- The skilled Commercial Roofers will be responsible for the maintenance, repairs, and installation of commercial roofing systems.
- Commercial Roofing: All levels; at least 1 year preferred
- Follow OSHA regulations and other regulatory agencies relating to job site safety, demonstrates safe work practices.
- Safe operation of tools of the trade (hand tools, power tools etc.)
- Work outside in a wide variety of weather conditions and to meet the physical demands of the position, including mobility needed to complete tasks.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical
- Climbing and operating on ladders, able to handle at least 50 lbs.
Links for Tremco Illbruck