Last updated 3 days ago
- At the same time, we are shifting focus to generate growth in the next frontier of emerging markets whilst empowering Markets and Countries more and more to ensure local relevance and step up entrepreneurship.
- You are responsible forSupport in the design and continuous improvement of the global and standard processes, ways of working and systems related to Philips Risk Management Framework.
- Risk Management Markets (RMM) supports and assist all Markets of Philips by pro-active identification, prioritization, and mitigation of risks (strategic, operational, financial, legal & compliance) related to Solutions, new business models, strategic partnerships, and projects.
- To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experienceTo be suitable for this role, you must be graduated (university degree) in a relevant area (e.g. Risk Management, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Law, International Relations, etc
- Our industry is on a three-stage journey from compliance, through risk management, to long-term sustainable development strategies.
- Philips is transforming from a product sales company to a solution selling powerhouse.
- Initiate and/ or lead various projects e.g. risk management framework for Per-Per-Use business model, Healthcare Informatics, etc.
- Risk Management is instrumental in Philips' journey to become a solution selling powerhouse.
Links for Phillips