Commercial Real Estate Asset Manager
- Rexmark is a real estate investment manager with offices in the United States and Asia focused on debt and equity investments throughout North America and Europe.
- The firm leverages its extensive real estate expertise, comprehensive market knowledge and broad network of relationships to source, underwrite, and execute attractive transactions.
- Based in New York City, the firm is currently invested in over $5 billion in real estate globally across all asset classes.
- Review and maintain all reporting pertaining to commercial real estate investments across the United States and Europe.
- Assemble and arrange all property operating statements, rent rolls, financial statements and other financial reports via cloud based document storage management system.
- Conducting financial analysis and review of performance of various real estate investments to ensure compliance with various loan documents and partnership agreements.
- Preparing quarterly reports with relevant investment information and market data for institutional investors.
- Reviewing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and other documents related to commercial real estate investments.
- Procuring any third party services necessary in connection with management of investments.
- Experience working with excel and financial modeling preferred.
- Minimum work experience of 2 years.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Links for Rexmark