Last updated 10 hours ago
- Experience using Jack Henry SilverLake and Onbase, is a plus.
- Responsible for accurately identifying trailing doc and post closing items for system tracking.
- Leverages advanced knowledge of lending operations, credit structures, loan policy, loan documentation, bank regulations, closing procedures, funding procedures, and collateral perfection to ensure the loan structure and terms conform to credit approval and bank policies.
- Partners with department Manager to train and develop new and existing Documentation team members on complex commercial loan documentation and industry best practice.
- Prepares Lender closing figures, ensuring all fees are collected and coordinates final closing statement with outside counsel and title company.
- This position is responsible for driving the loan closing process, developing and maintaining relationships, coordinating the activities, decisions, and communications amongst the deal team along with lending, credit, internal counsel, outside counsel, and third parties for Commercial Middle Market and Specialty Lending.
- Partners with department Manager to develop and maintain written procedures as they relate to externally prepared commercial loan documentation and closing process; responsible for team communication of procedural changes as they occur.
- 5-7 years of experience in commercial loan closing and commercial lending operations.
Links for Old Second Bancorp, Inc.