Commercial Kitchen Service Technician
- Commercial Kitchen Service TechnicianBurger King - Cave EnterprisesJob ProfileLocation: Sioux Falls SD, Milwaukee WI areaReports to: Director of Maintenance and FacilitiesPosition Purpose:The Commercial Kitchen Service Technician repairs and maintains all equipment, i.e., refrigerators, air conditioners, coolers, and freezers.
- This position is also responsible for making all repairs to broilers, fryers, and all heating and food preparation equipment for the Burger King restaurants.
- Description Summary:Self- motivated and self -directed organized technician that has a positive attitude and the ability to access and resolve multiple competing priorities.
- The Mechanic works under the direction of the Director of Maintenance and Facilities as well as the Regional Director of operations for that area.
- Key relationships are as follows:Internal ExternalDirector of Maintenance and Facilities Service VendorsRegional Directors of Operations Parts and Supplies VendorsDirector of OperationsTeam LeaderThe selected candidate will be responsible for all areas of field services repair.
- The candidate will leave from home each day and travel from site to site maintaining and repairing equipment, making sure the overall equipment repair needs of each restaurant are met.
- As a Commercial Kitchen Service Technician, your responsibilities include but are not limited to: adjusting, aligning, assembling, calibrating, inspecting, lubrication and testing of commercial food prep equipment, electrical/mechanical and electronics troubleshooting; will work out solutions in the best interest of the customer; will be responsible for vehicle inventory and appearance; will need to satisfactorily complete company field training.
- Candidate will comply with all applicable service policies and procedures, maintain frequent contact with the office to receive service assignments and review service problems with advisor, or manager.
- Must be available for overtime and on-call schedule.
- To be considered for this exceptional career opportunity you must have at least the following:Accredited High School diploma, Business or trade school or GEDExcellent mechanical/electrical/electronic aptitude.
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record and able to drive multiple hours per dayAble to travel and attend training schoolsBasic Computer SkillsExcellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skillsPhysical Requirements:Lifting 50-75 lbs.
- with or without assistanceClimbing up to 8 ft with ladderKneeling, squatting, bending, pushing/pullingExposure to noise, heat, cold, slippery, wet conditionsOT as requiredPreferred Qualifications:EPA CertificationIf you are a Food Equipment Service Technician or are interested in pursuing this type of career, please apply today!
- Associated topics: cafe, catering, commercial, corporate, corporate kitchen, executive chef, grill chef, head chef, salad chef, service
Links for Burger King