Commercial Key Accounts - Construction Account Executive
- Suggest Revision
$100,000 - $176,000 a year
- The Commercial Lines Key Accounts department is currently seeking an experienced underwriter to actively engage with agents and brokers to manage a book of new and renewal business in the assigned multi-state territory under limited general supervision.
- This position could reside in home office in the hybrid work model or be field based working out of the home, within the territory.
- through the field marketing reps, strategically engage with partner agents that drive revenue with Key Account size business by promoting our company’s products and services
- evaluate and document contractor exposures and controls, analyze actuarial loss models using a layered and excess loss approach
- develop and execute stewardship service plans addressing claims, loss control and RMIS service needs
Updated 351 days ago