Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- F. Protect company funds and assets through monitoring of correct shift reporting, cash and credit card handling, banking, ATM, money order and moneygram procedures, product supply and physical merchandise inventories, audit maintenance, and security procedures.
- L. Must be able and willing to assume all managerial responsibilities up to company standards of a gas station or convenience store without notice.
- Ensure that the following procedures and tasks are performed correctly: vendor check-in, shift change and reporting change fund, employee purchases, money orders, lottery, credit card, check cashing and banking.
- E. Complete daily and monthly paperwork and computer requirements (pricing, payroll, invoices, sales, monthly cash and inventory control, maintenance review, underground inventory water checks, market surveys, competitive reports, projects, NAVCO, ATM, money orders, moneygrams and credit card procedures), in order to ensure compliance with company standards and protection of its assets.
- Offer strategies to achieve performance measures, control shrink, labor expenses, budgets, product knowledge and merchandise techniques, suggestive selling and vendor relations.
- Responsible for appearance, sanitation, credit card and check cashing procedures, nightchecks, promotions, etc.
- K. Hazards associated with each task: Must have the mental and physical qualification required to perform the work safety, occupational safety and health issues, including exposure to gasoline fumes, cleaning products and other similar hazards.
- Ensure a competent work force through the hiring, careful recruitment, upgrading, selection, training, development and evaluation of personnel.
Links for Express Mart-Express Mart #393