Coffee Service Route Delivery, Sales & Maintenance
Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Job Summary for; Office Coffee Service Route Delivery, Sales & Maintenance: The Route Driver will be a professional delivery driver of office coffee and will help maintain Coffee machines at customers locations while driving a company Van. This will include maintenance of Coffee machines and repair coffee machines sometimes on site.
- Valid Non-CDL Class C drivers license and good driving record, required!
- Ability to operate or willingness to learn material handling equipment (box truck, handcarts, etc Able to work independently, responsible for route, responsible for Coffee and supplies, able to take inventory, make sure everything needed is in stock, work unsupervised 95% of the work day.
- We are looking for a person that is: Knowledgeable in maintaining and repairing coffee equipmentProfessional Dress with company uniform black pants and Company collared shirt.
- Looking for someone that is 30+ years oldLooking for a serious individual who is looking for a great opportunity to advance and shine with a growing company Bonus: We will provide a commission on increased sales during your office coffee stops.
- There can be an occasional emergency on the weekend to repair equipment.
- - Requirement Time expected to work: Monday through Friday 8 to 5 with flexibility, some days run longer than others, or until routes are finished.
- Display a clear understanding of company policies and ability to administer as needed.
Links for Coffee International, Inc.