Cobb - Hatchery Processing Worker (1stS)
- Suggest Revision
- Educational Assistance Program (Including GED Assistance, Citizenship Assistance, ESL and tuition reimbursement
- This position is responsible for the processing of all chickens including grading, vaccination, and toe trimming.
- Process chickens including grade, vaccinate, beak treatment (operate robot), dub males, despur males and perform toe trim.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice such as: operate a high pressure and regular water hose; coordinate and pack export eggs into cases; operate macerator; operate tray washer; maintain foot pans and hand sanitizers; wash boxes; pad/make boxes; operate Coccivac machine; strap boxes; maintain a clean an organized work area.
- Must be willing to sign an agreement to avoid contact with any avian species (chickens, ducks, birds, etc
Updated 6 days ago